Welcome to Coupe 2018
The two closest and easily accessible ports for those traveling to Cork by sea are Cork Ferry Port, located in the little village of Ringaskiddy and Rosslare Ferry Port, Co.Wexford.
Popular routes include:
• Fishguard, Wales – Rosslare, Co.Wexford.
• Pembroke, Wales – Rosslare, Co.Wexford.
• Roscoff, France – Cork Ferry Port, Ringaskiddy, Co.Cork.
Cork Airport is Ireland’s second busiest airport and is located just 8km from Cork City Centre. The airport has direct air connections to over 50 destinations across Europe and to North America. Cork also has daily links to key hub airports like London (Heathrow and Gatwick), Amsterdam (Schiphol) and Paris (Charles de Gaulle).
Connectivity via London is particularly strong with an average of 8 daily flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports) into Cork (journey time approx. 1 hour).
For further information about flights to Cork see www.corkairport.com
OTHER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS IN IRELAND INCLUDE:
• Dublin Airport – located 270 km from Cork City Centre. Journey time from Dublin Airport to Cork City is approximately 3.5 hours. For further information about flights to Dublin see www.dublinairport.com
• Shannon Airport – located 120 km from Cork City Centre. Journey time from Shannon Airport to Cork City is approximately 2 hours. For further information about flights to Shannon see www.shannonairport.com
• Kerry Airport – located 105 km from Cork City Centre. Journey time from Kerry Airport to Cork City is approximately 1hr 40mins. For further information about flights to Kerry see www.kerryairport.ie
TO IRISH GRID:
147,740 E | 071,460 N
TO THE IRISH TRANSVERSE MERCATOR GRID:
547,701.5 E | 571,522.4 N
IN LATITUDE / LONGITUDE:
51 degrees, 53 minutes, 36.26 seconds North
8 degrees, 45 minutes, 35.43 seconds West
National Rowing Centre,
Farran Wood, Co. Cork, ireland.
Proudly Sponsored by: